I recently had a situation where my client has no php.ini access mean root access of the server was not available.
She tried every single possible solution like
Possible solutions available on WordPress are:
1. Edit your wp-config.php file and enter something like:
WordPress memory can be different to the server – you need to set this regardless of server memory settings
2. If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini
If your line shows 64M try 96M:
memory_limit = 96M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (64MB)
3. If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file:
php_value memory_limit 96M
4. If none of the above works then talk to your host.
When Nothing of the above works try this:
- Create a new file in text editor
Paste the content below:
memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 20M
post_max_size = 60M
max_execution_time = 300
Save it and name that file php.ini
- Via FTP or from cpanel access, place this file in you wordpress wp-admin folder
- That’s it. you’re Done.
Hope this helps.
If still not. Contact Me I’ll Sort it out.