I recently had a situation where my client has no php.ini access mean root access of the server was not available.
She tried every single possible solution like
Possible solutions available on WordPress are:
1. Edit your wp-config.php file and enter something like:
2. If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini
If your line shows 64M try 96M:
memory_limit = 96M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (64MB)
3. If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file:
php_value memory_limit 96M
4. If none of the above works then talk to your host.
When Nothing of the above works try this:
- Create a new file in text editor
Paste the content below:
memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 20M
post_max_size = 60M
max_execution_time = 300
Save it and name that file php.ini
- Via FTP or from cpanel access, place this file in you wordpress wp-admin folder
- That’s it. you’re Done.
Hope this helps.
If still not. Contact Me I’ll Sort it out.